Deepen Your Practice | Ignite Your Teaching
- Develop and deepen your own personal practice.
- Acquire a solid foundation in yoga for teaching groups and individuals.
- Learn to adapt yoga practice to serve the practitioner.
- Experience a dynamic curriculum that respects an authentic tradition of yoga and applies it to settings like health care, schools, senior centers, worksites, gyms, and yoga studios.
- Be able to integrate yoga into your current work or profession.
- Work with experienced mentors who have years of yoga teaching experience.
- Grow with your Saṅga, forming life-long friendships.
- Be eligible for Yoga Alliance RYT-200.
- Meet eligibility for entry into an IAYT-accredited Yoga Therapist Training.
- Training meets standards of WI Educational Approval Board.
River Flow Yoga, LLC, in conjunction with the 5 Koshas Yoga & Wellness studio offers the 240 hr. River Flow Yoga Teacher Training.
Request a Free Training Consultation
Use our Contact Form to get in touch with Mary, or call (715) 218-7120 to request a free training consultation to learn more or before you apply.
2019-2020 Program Dates
View our Schedule & Weekend format.